Receding Gums Treatment Options
Natural Remedies For Receding Gums
Preparing your own home remedies for receding gums is very simple and has many advantages. Receding gums is a mouth disease that is very common and affects many people. The cause of receding gums is the buildup of plaque on the teeth. (1) When receding gums appears, there is also inflammation and bleeding of the gums. If plaque is not removed and accumulation continues, tartar appears and may cause more severe damage to the gums and teeth, such as infection and sensitivity.
In addition, there are symptoms that may be warning us of the presence of possible receding gums:
· Bleeding gums
· Bad breath
· Red gums
· Wounds and mouth ulcers
· Swollen gums
· And, as explained before, a lot of sensitivity to cold and hot foods and drinks.
Different factors can produce the accumulation of bacterial plaque and the appearance of tartar:
· Poor oral hygiene (2)
· Poorly aligned teeth
· Some medications
· Diabetes (3)
· Previous infection
· Excess or defect of saliva
· Hormonal alterations
· Dental prostheses and other oral appliances in poor hygienic conditions.
Receding Gums Treatment Options And Causes
1) Aloe Vera is beneficial for cases of receding gums. Take a piece of gel and paste it through the gums. Repeat several times a day. (4)
2) Some fruits like apple or strawberries can be helpful.
3) Prepare a paste with half a teaspoon of baking soda and a few drops of water. Brush teeth and gums carefully. Use it twice a week.
4) In a glass with 200 ml of water add 1 tablespoon of peroxide or peroxide (from the pharmacy) and rinse your mouth. Do not swallow it, spit it out.
5) Rinse your mouth just after each meal with half a glass of water and a teaspoon of sea salt. Then wash your teeth as usual.
6) There are medicinal plants that are very beneficial for oral health, such as thyme, mauve, stevia, mint or myrrh (5). Prepare them by infusion and rinse or rinse with them. You can alternate them.
7) Coconut oil improves gums. I recommend that you do the oil pulling or extraction with oil.
What Is Halitosis?
Approximately 50% of people suffer from halitosis or bad breath (6), and it is more common as we turn our years. Halitosis is known as the malodor that the mouth can have. Sometimes halitosis can be a symptom of some pathology or problem of the mouth or stomach.
Causes of Halitosis or bad breath:
· Bad oral hygiene
· Bad digestions
· Periodontal problems
· Accumulation of bacterial plaque
· Oral diseases
· Gastrointestinal diseases
· Respiratory, renal or hepatic diseases
· Bad eating habits
Home Remedies For Bad Breath
1) After brushing your teeth and tongue, rinse with 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate dissolved in 1/2 glass of water.
2) Chews a leaf of stevia, it is also very beneficial for cavities and gums
3) Make green tea and rinse with it
4) Thyme infusion is also effective for bad breath. You can drink it and also rinse with it
5) Dilute 4 drops of tea tree essential oil (make sure it is suitable for internal use) in 1/2 glass of water and rinse your mouth several times.
6) Chew a few leaves of parsley or mint. You can also make an infusion with mint
7) Take an infusion of green clove.
8) Brush your teeth with coconut butter.
9) It is actual important to visit the dentist periodically to be able to take optimal oral care.
10 Home Remedies And Options For Receding Gums Treatment
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, is nothing more than an unpleasant breath.
As it is a shameful condition, it can make a dent in the confidence level of the people who suffer it; therefore it must be controlled in time. Bad breath can be caused by a number of factors, such as odor-causing foods, smoking, dry mouth, certain medical conditions, especially stomach, gum disease. However, the leading cause of receding ums and bad breath is bacteria that accumulate on the back of the tongue or amid the teeth.
Maintaining good oral health is vital to reduce this causes. On the other hand you can too try it at home with the help of some easily accessible ingredients.
Receding Gum Line Treatment Options
Baking soda can help you to get rid of bad breath. Use baking soda to brush your teeth. It will help in reducing the acidity of the mouth and will not allow bacteria to proliferate on your tongue. You can even gargle with baking soda dissolved in hot water. This will kill the bacteria that cause bad smell inside your mouth.
Water is essential to keep your breath fresh. After eating, swish with water for a few seconds. This will loosen particles of food trapped inside the teeth. A clean mouth is a less good-looking place for bacteria to grow. Water also acts as mouthwash. Drinking one or two glasses of water among meals can stimulate the production of saliva.
Essential Oil Of Tea Tree
Because of its antiseptic properties, this essential oil acts as a powerful disinfectant. You can use toothpaste that contains tea tree oil or put a couple of drops on your toothbrush along with your regular toothpaste to brush your teeth. You can even make mouthwash that contains tea tree oil, mint oil, and lemon oil. Mix one drop of each with a glass of water and use it as a mouthwash.
Fennel is a herb, commonly used in cooking. You can use it for its refreshing qualities to get rid of bad breath. Take a teaspoon of fennel seeds and grind slowly until saliva forms inside the mouth. This herb contains antimicrobial properties that can stop receding gums and bad breath. You can also chew fennel seeds along with other aromatic types, such as cloves or cardamoms, specially after certain strong foods, such as garlic or curry foods.
Parsley contains chlorophyll which can help control bad breath. Take a handful of fresh parsley leaves and dip them in vinegar. Knead them for one to two minutes. You can also prepare juice with the parsley leaves with the help of an extractor. The parsley leaves will also help with digestion as it reduces the production of intestinal gas.
The multiple polyphenols, found in both green and black tea, can stop the growth of bacteria responsible for bad breath. You can take to have a cup of regular tea or take an herbal tea with alfalfa. To make this herbal green tea, place two tablespoons of dried alfalfa leaves in a cup of hot water and let stand for about fifteen minutes. You can drink this tea several times a day to keep your breath fresh.
Cloves have potent antiseptic properties that can help you get rid of bad breath. The easiest method to control bad breath is by chewing a few nails. You can also prepare an infusion by insertion three to four cloves in 2 cups of hot water. Let stand for twenty minutes, stirring occasionally. You can drink this infusion or use it as mouthwash, twice a day.
Sage overs essential oils with antibacterial properties that can eliminate the causes of bad breath. You can chew a couple of sage leaves or make an infusion by putting a spoon of chopped sage into a cup of boiling water. Let stand for ten follow-ups and then drink slowly. You can also blend sage and marigold extracts in equal proportions, add it to a glass of deep water and gargle with this solution several times a day.
Due to its acidic property, cider vinegar is an excellent remedy against bad breath. Take a spoonful of diluted cider vinegar in a glass of water before eating. Vinegar will aid in digestion and your halitosis. Another option is to take a spoonful of cider vinegar after every meal or gargle with a spoonful of vinegar diverse with a cup of warm water.
Stop bad breath with a lemon rinse has been used for generations. The high content of acid in the lemon will prevent the growth of bacteria in the tongue and the gums. Mixture one tablespoon of lemon juice in a glass of water and rinse fine the mouth. You can even make a blend of salt, lemon, and water to rinse your mouth before going to bed.
To arrange, the next time you suffer from bad breath; try any of the remedies mentioned above. However, if you cannot control the problem, you should consult a doctor. Occasionally gums disease and bad breath can be a sign of gum disease (7), gastrointestinal problems, sinusitis, bronchitis, diabetes and even oral cancer.
For more Receding gums treatment options click here https://NaturesSmile.com