English with Creative writing option (CRWR)
I’m twenty-two years old with no kids, just two dogs. I live in Spokane, Washington. I’m majoring in english with a creative writing option at EWU. Hopefully, with some success, I will eventually write my own book and become as popular as J.K Rowling or James Patterson. In my free time, I like to read books and play video games. My parents like to name their children weird names. I have a younger sibling named Dartagnan. He’s named after D’Artagnan from Alexandre Dumas’s The Three Musketeers0. My name is my mother’s middle name Lachel, but it’s spelled LaChell to look more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
10 Interesting Facts about me
- In high school I took a plane to Washington DC. It was the first time I took a plane, so it was an exciting experience.
2. I’ve met Cathy McMorris Rodgers and had my picture taken with her.
3. When I was a kid, I liked to eat ants for no reason.
4. I want to be a fiction writer, but I’ve took more poetry classes than fiction.
5. I didn’t date anyone until I was 18 years old.
6. I think frog legs, crab, and escargot are delicious.
7. I enjoy hiking around Washington.
8. I enjoy camping for weeks.
9. I am super clumsy. I tend to walk into poles and slip on cracks.
10. I’m an animal lover. If I could, I would own a zoo.
Tell Me a Story!
After arriving home from school on a Friday, I prepared myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Since I was feeling generous, I felt like making my brother one also. I yelled down to my brother, who was in his room, which is located in the basement. No answer. There was nothing, but silence coming from his room. Strange. He owns two cats who like to run up and down their scratching post and typically, they make a lot of noise. Concerned, I ran downstairs to find this scene:
And that was how I took the cutest photo for Facebook.