- Look at this painting with the better-than leaves!
2. “I suffered,” says the other one in his Confessions, “but beyond this there was nothing.”
“I shut myself in my room,” he says. And later: “I picked fruit.”
3. This one was best at plant life and shoulders,
4. “Every life’s a hinge,” somebody says.
Ideas pile. Some’s advice.
5. Better play your Iggy Pop records at volume, little man!
“I was most impressed…” he says. And later: “No one else was impressed…”
6. Better think about paintings!
Flowers of his invention, half asters and half daisies,
vibrantly dead or vibrant in death or just vibrant.
7. Let’s say vibrant.
Ladowich Magazine is available in the Apple Newsstand — https://t.co/bhbBwDr0F9 — offering just enough poetry and one longread a month. This poem appears in issue six, arriving in time to keep you company on your Thanksgiving travels.
Do us a favor? Click that green “Recommend” button below to let people know how good this is. Thanks!