There are several needs for the making of software blueprints.
- Knowing of Objects Oriented Programming.
- Blueprints serve as a tool for program modeling.
- You have to get your ideas clear.
System Design Formalism
Object Oriented Analysis
- An investigation of the problem
- During the analysis there is a focusing on de Object
Object Oriented Design
- The making of a conceptual solution that fullfils the requirements
- There is no need to describe what each object does
From Design to Implementation
- - Analysis
- - Design
- - Construction Code
The Unified Process
- A process is a set of partially ordered steps intended to reach a goal.
- In Software Engineering, the goal is to efficiently and predictably deliver a software product that meets the needs of your business.
- A software development process is an approach to building, deploying and maintaining software.
- TheUnified Process (UP)is a process for building object-oriented systems.
- The goal of the UP is to enable the production of high quality software that meets users needs within predictable schedules and budgets.