Skip Being a Salon Employee; Design Your Freedom as a Boss
L’Amour Chic Suites of Fayetteville
What is a Salon Suite?
Salon Suites are the latest concept in booth rentals that provides beauty professionals with their own private suites. Much like a doctor’s office with doctors working individually under one roof,
We provide a space for your business — like a collection of mini-salons.
Why rent from L’Amour Chic Suites of Fayetteville? If you’re just breaking into the business and want to work for
yourself without having to adhere to prices or hours of
existing salons, this is where you want to be. We provide
the space, utilities and tools. You just need to bring your
Why Rent from L’Amour Chic Suites of Fayetteville?
If you’re just breaking into the business and want to work for yourself without having to adhere to prices or hours of existing salons, This is where you want to be. We provide the space, utilities, and tools. You just need to bring your talent!
- Your 2 weeks free when you sign a lease during our construction pre-leasing
- Access to your salon suite 24 hours a day / 365 days a year
- Sell your own Retail Products and keep all of the profits
- Share your suite and split the cost with other salon professionals at no extra charge
- Rental Agreements can be 1 year, 2 years, or month to month
- Rental rates are comparable or less than salon booth rental rates and commission payouts
- All utilities (electric, water, gas) are included
- WiFi included for you and your clients
- Fully enclosed, built private suites with LED lighting
- All equipment provided (styling chair, nail table, shampoo station, cabinets, dryer, massage table) No having to share
- Decorate your suite any way you like (paint, furniture, artwork, mirrors etc…)
- Single, Double, and Premium sized suites available
- Free washers and dryers on site
- No hidden charges
What Do I Need to Start Up My Own Salon?
If you’re here, chances are you may already be qualified! You are required to have your cosmetology (master, nail, esthetician), barbering or massage therapist license from the Georgia State Board,
Fayette County Business License, Federal Tax ID Number from the IRS,
Salon License from the Georgia State Board of Cosmetology, as well as general and professional liability insurance. If you don’t have those, we are happy to help you get the necessary credentials you need to get going.
How Do I Reserve a Suite for My Business?
It’s simple! It works like leasing an apartment — just come in and get an
application packet from our leasing manager. Fill it out, pay a deposit and application fee. If you are approved, we will hold your suite for up to 30 days. You will be required to
sign the lease prior to this deadline or forfeit your reservation and application fee, as well as 10% of your