We’ve decided to start accepting Haiku, Tanka, and Nature Poetry submissions to our site. It seems there’s a shortage of websites, and literary journals for that matter, that accept and encourage these types of poetry, which saddens us deeply.
Unfortunately, we cannot pay you anything at present, and we do not guarantee publication. However, we will consider all submissions carefully.
Traditional (5–7–5 Haiku, 5–7–5–7–7 Tanka) and free-form styles are both fine, any subject matter.
What we want:
- Any Haiku, Tanka, or other form of micro-poetry.
- Any length nature/environmental themed poetry.
As the author, you keep all rights to your work, and can request its removal at anytime. We reserve the right to promote it via social media, email etc.
So, if you have any Haiku sitting around without a home…
Send them to: email@example.com
- Paste poem(s) in the body of the email, along with the name you wish it credited to.
- Please include ‘Submission’ in the subject line.
- If there are poems that you want published together, please indicate that.
You can direct any questions to the same address.
Kate Alsbury | Editor