Open-source ticket selling and event management platform
Demo Event Page: http://attendize.website/e/1/acmes-amazing-demo-event
Attendize is an open-source event ticketing and event management application built using the Laravel PHP framework. Attendize was created to offer event organisers a simple solution to managing general admission events, without paying extortionate service fees.
PLEASE NOTE: Attendize is still in the early stages development and therefore is likely to contain bugs. Be wary about using Attendize in a production environment.
- Beautiful mobile friendly event pages
- Easy attendee management — Refunds, Messaging etc.
- Data export — attendees list to XLS, CSV etc.
- Generate print friendly attendee list
- Ability to manage unlimited organisers / events
- Manage multiple organisers
- Real-time event statistics
- Customizable event pages
- Multiple currency support
- Quick and easy checkout process
- Customizable tickets — with QR codes, organiser logos etc.
- Fully brandable — Have your own logos on tickets etc.
- Affiliate tracking
- track sales volume / number of visits generated etc.
- Widget support — embed ticket selling widget into existing websites / WordPress blogs.
- Social sharing
- Accept payments with stripe
- Refund payments — partial refund & full refunds
- Ability to add service charge to tickets
- Messaging — eg. Email all attendees with X ticket
- IOS/Android check-in / door management apps
- Coupon/ discount code support
- Support for more payment providers
- WordPress Plug-in
- Public event listings page for organisers
- Custom fields during checkout
- Easier editing of event page layout
Limited Documentation available at https://www.attendize.com/documentation.php. Github will be updated with more comprehensive documentation soon.
Originally published at www.laravelfeed.com.