Medium Post 1
For my digital story I am choosing option 1 because it is the non-service learning track and seems to be an interesting option. I like that it is about college, myself, and the community. It will be a great way to reflect on my transition to college and how clubs and organizations helped me feel welcome here, while I get to compare my experience to other students. I will get to explore different cultures and opportunities here at the U. I would gather information for this project by interviewing other students, taking polls, and even reading reviews about the school and different activities.
- How was your transition to the U?
- What is it like being a first generation college student, woman, or student of color here at the U?
- Do you think the U is welcoming of all cultures? Why?
- What kinds of clubs and activities have you been a part of?
- What do you think the overall culture is here at the U?
- Have you been part of any art, music, or theater groups?
- What has your academic experience been like?
- What kinds of opportunities have you found?
- How do you compare your experience to other students with the same identities? Different identities?