A Bit of an introduction
For my first post on this site, I might as well introduce myself, since it’s the proper thing to do:
Hi there, my name is Julia! I am currently 16 years old and a high school student in Texas. I decided to start writing on here because I’ve always wanted to be a writer, and where else should I try to practice my skills but online? I’ve been working on a novel for the past year or so, but I want to broaden what I actually write.
I’m most likely just going to share life stories on this site, to be honest, but it’s pretty late at night right now. So I’m going to place some fun facts about me below:
- I am currently reading Tracy Kidder’s Mountains beyond Mountains; it’s very mesmerizing and eye-opening and I recommend it to everyone.
- My birthday is on May 13, please leave your gifts on my doorstep; preferably in the form of books and makeup.
- I have taken (and passed) 2 Advanced Placement classes, and am currently taking 3.
- I can speak some Japanese! （日本語を話せます！）
- I can also speak a little Spanish (Yo hablo un poco Español).