Gojek had its inception in the year 2010 and since then there has been no looking back for the multiple service providing application.
Primarily developed as a ride-hailing application currently offers over 52 services like massage, beauty, car wash, etc., to name a few.
So, the question goes that what are the unique features of Gojek that has made it popular amongst service providers, users as well as the business owners, all at the same time.
Below mentioned are some of the features explained in detail.
Features of Gojek App
- Book Now or Schedule for Later — With the help of this feature, the user can book the services either for the same day or schedule it for a later date.
- Multiple Payment — With the help of this feature, the user can choose from different payment modes, like cash, card or wallet in order to make the payment for the service or services booked by them.
- Manage Appointment — With the help of this feature, the service providers can keep track of all the appointments that were made by them either for the current or the later date.
- Statistics — With the help of this feature, the service providers can keep track of all the earnings made by them on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis.
Along with the features mentioned above, other unique features of the Gojek app include push notifications, in-app chat, gallery, etc., to name a few that have made it even more popular among the users, the service providers as well as entrepreneurs who are starting their own on-demand service industry.
So, the question that arises now is what makes Gojek a multiple revenue stream for on-demand service business owners.
Below mentioned are the reasons to prove the same.
Reasons to Prove that Gojek is a Multiple Revenue Strem
- Multiple Services, Single Solution — With the help of the Gojek app, users do not have to download multiple apps to avail of different services. The Gojek app has all the services in just one app.
- Eases the Payment Mode — With the Gojek App, users can choose from multiple payment modes like cash, card or wallet, in order to make the payment for the services booked by them.
- Manage Appointments Easily — With the Gojek App, the service providers can automate their daily services like managing their appointments.
- Helps Market New Services — With the help of the push notifications present on the Gojek App, the owner of the Gojek app can provide new discounts, new services and new features to the users.
- Keep Track of Earnings Easily — With the help of the Gojek App, the service providers can keep track of the earnings made by them on a daily, yearly, monthly or weekly basis in a statistical or graphical format.
Thus, to sum up, through all these factors mentioned above, an app like Gojek has proven to be a multiple revenue stream for the owners of the on-demand service industry.