IronHack’s Prework:Lynn van der Horst_Challenge2
Reverse engineering an app
Hi again! In this second challenge of Ironhack's prework we were asked to create a Wireframe of an app of our choosing. I went for the Treatwell app that I have recently used myself. It allows you to book appointments with a hairdresser, massage-studio, nail-saloon etc.
This app seemed to be a good exercise for this challenge because it has a nice flow of screens you need to follow in order to place a booking.
Since I have gotten a little bit more understanding of Figma, I really enjoyed working on this challenge and to see what I was already able to do. And mostly to realise how much more there is to learn for me and to discover in Figma.
To see it in more details please use this link.
I would like to provide you with a step by step walk through of the Wireframe.
- From the "Explore page" you can go to "Bookings" and from there back to "Explore" or to "My favourites";
- When you hit "My favorites" you can continue to choose a saloon. Here you will see a picture of the saloon and further info like the address. Also here you will find the different treatments you can choose from. Or you can click to go to the previous screen;
- Once selected a treatment you can click "Continue". Or click to go back;
- Now you come to the agenda where you can choose an available date & time. Here you also have to option top return to the previous page;
- After selecting the day and time you can hit "Continue" or you go back;
- Here you will login in or create an account or you go back in the booking process.
The Interactive prototype
To view the interactive prototype, please click here.
Thank you for your time. If you can leave me some feedback, that would be highly appreciated. :)
Have a lovely day!