5 Ways to Put a Spring in Your Step
Spring isn’t too far away, so I wanted to give you 5 tips that you can start doing now to get motivated and put a spring in your step.
1. Aim to drink at least 2L of water per day. If drinking this amount of water freaks you out at first, start with 500ml and work your way up. Water is so important to your everyday diet. Give it a go, you can even add lemon or strawberries to add some flavour.
2. Do you take milk and sugar with your tea and coffee? If yes, then try taking these out or try herbal teas. Herbal teas have different benefits depending on which you choose. For example Tulsi tea is great for stress relief and Green Tea is really good to boost your metabolism.
3. Start planning out your workouts. If you go to the gym, outdoor jog, swim or you are in your living room following a DVD or App. Whatever it is that you enjoy doing, do it and put it in your weekly diary and be strict with it. No matter what comes up, you are making time for you and sticking to your scheduled workout, unless its an absolute emergency of course.
4. Try some food swaps for example switch your snacks for a healthier version of what you like. You can swap the mid morning biscuits for bread sticks and a slice of low fat cheese or the afternoon chocolate bar for carrot sticks and humous. Change your jacket potato to a sweet potato. Change your fruit yogurt to a natural yoghurt and mash in some raspberries. There’s lots of things you can do, have a think about what you could switch up this week.
5. Put you first when it comes to all the above. I always say in my club if Mum is happy everyone is happy. But this goes for everyone, if you look after yourself, you will be happy and you will radiate this happiness, which your friends, family and co-workers will all pick up on.
Lets bring some happiness into Spring and look after you.
Leana “Going live every morning at 8am” Robinson
p.s See you there ready to go on my Facebook Page