Eligibility for Bank Clerk Exams
SBI and IBPS have similar eligibility requirements in terms of nationality, education, age limits and relaxations for the clerical cadre.
Nationality Requirements: Candidates must be a citizen of India or be a subject/refugee of a select group of countries such as Nepal, Bhutan, etc.
Education Requirements: A Degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university, or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central/State Government. Students in the final years may apply, as long as they are able to provide a proof of graduation by the time of the interview.
Age Limit: 20–28 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- Person with Disabilities (General): 10 years
- Person with Disabilities (OBC): 13 years
- Person with Disabilities (SC/ST): 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen: The number of years of service + other criteria
For More Details