The right light — making you healthier and more productive
July 27, 2017
Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, Newport Beach, California
Europe coming soon
That’s what scientists are gradually realizing as research on how light affects the body and mind advances.
By influencing our sleep-wake cycles, the right kind of light can have a profound effect on our mood, productivity and health, making us work more effectively, recover more quickly from illness, and feel better. But how do you harness this in the real-world?
At this special one-day conference, you’ll learn:
- The latest science on how light influences the body
- How to apply this knowledge in practice
- How light is being used to improve outcomes in nursing homes, schools and places of work
- The latest products that harness the non-visual effects of light
Who should attend:
- Compliance Directors
- Facility managers at healthcare and office facilities
- Consultants for healthcare and office facilities
- Lighting designers/specifiers
- Office space consultants
Know how to attend, do not hesitate to mail us at led@BROSled.com, BROS will guide you without any charge.