Evangelicals are advocating a religious extremism that is no different from muslim extremism, which projects religious authority over all people in their domain, which limits the rights of women, controls and limits education, and enforces strict adherence to a moral code, which naturally rejects and punishes all forms of “decadence,” including; “deviant sexuality,” science, reason, and any questioning of authority. Christian fundamentalists, if given the power, will do the same things.
It’s Time to Start Calling Evangelicals What They Are: The American Taliban
JC Weatherby

While I would be willing to compare Christians pursuing theocracy to Muslim theocratic states, it’s completely dishonest to compare Evangelicals to the Taliban.

95% of suicide bombers are not Christian. The remaining 5%, if they are Christian, are primarily Communist.

Like what you read? Give Robert Lee Louviere a round of applause.

From a quick cheer to a standing ovation, clap to show how much you enjoyed this story.