Day 226: Coding for the first time in a while … (and it feels so good)
Lately I’ve been so bogged down in the business side of my brain that I’ve forgotten to hone the the part that requires the most attention. On Sunday, I’m proud to say that I’m working on something light and lighthearted, but it will still require a bit of technical and creative reach on my part.
If you’re interested in one or more of the following:
- Learning Python
- Learning basic data science
- Geeking out over a quantitative analysis of a two-season event in a certain popular fantasy show on premium cable
Then check out what I’m working on here. It will be continuously updated — I’ll post again once I’ve completed the following:
- A proper Jupyter Notebook
- A clear corresponding README.md file
- A visual deck with “graphic images” to add some color
Call this my latest side project. Whoo!