The option I’m choosing for my Digital Story is option one. I’ll be making a auto-ethnographic digital story. I wanted to do this option because I feel that it resents what exactly someone who is entering college might want to know and because it’s something that I would like to go back on and remember.
To obtain the necessary information needed, it’d be important for me to keep a daily log or journal of things that pertain to me. That way I’ll be able to get the most out of my first year in college.
Some initial research questions:
- Welcome week thoughts? Where do you go and where didn’t you go? Why?
- Experience as a student of color in a PDW school
- How did you find yourself on such a big campus?
- What were the hardest times for you? Easiest times?
- What was your school work load like? Did you work on the side too?
- What are somethings you’ve come to value?
- What are somethings you’ve learned to do on your own?