Call to Experienced Data Scientists — We are Hiring!
Data helps us understand how Myanmar consumers think and shop
Xavey — the market research extension of Revo Digital — is a technology-driven research solutions provider for the Myanmar market.
With proprietary tools, respondents panel and consultancy services, we help our clients identify challenges and opportunities with their products and brands.
Whether you are market leaders in Myanmar or foreign firms evaluating to enter, Xavey will provide tailored advice to grow your business and excel in the industry.
To better serve our clients and use data to enhance our capacities, we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who can transform raw data into compelling insights.
This individual will apply advanced statistical modeling, data visualization, and storytelling to strengthen our clients’ strategic positions in the various industries they operate in. In the ever-changing world of researching consumer behaviors and preferences, you will have a chance to gain firsthand insights into some of the most lively and competitive fields in the Myanmar market. This is a challenging position that will put your technical skills, management abilities and business development intuitive to test. Meanwhile, it will provide you opportunities to shape some of the largest international brands, and help them excel by understanding how consumers think and shop.
· Apply advanced statistical models to draw market insights — using rigorous data analyses to truly discover stories and values behind data
· Work closely with clients to transform business challenges to data-related questions, and by leveraging statistical and research tools, seek answers through data, present to clients our findings and provide actionable recommendations in response to the challenges
· Clearly convey, champion and educate clients and business owners on the value and nuances behind findings, with the goal to enhance brand values through research
· Work with a team and monitor data quality — improve current data collection system to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data collected
· By collaborating with developers, create technological tools that streamline conducting surveys and research and simplifying for the process
· Intensive experience in data analysis. At least 5+ years managing a data-driven team. Familiarity with business development and operations is a must.
· Strong technical skills, including extensive experience with query, modeling, and data visualization tools. Python, SQL and Tableau experience strongly desired.
· Able to convert statistical outputs into easily-understandable and engaging contents and clearly convey its significance
· Fluency in both English and Myanmar
What we offer
· A truly challenging work environment where you will be part of scaling and building a company
· Competitive benefit package depending on experience and background
Are you up for the challenge? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.