Ten things I’ve learned from watching Science Fiction
by Leith McPherson
1. They mostly come at night, mostly.
2. If someone asks you if you’re a god, you say yes.
3. Some days it’s really hard to lift your X-wing out of the swamp.
4. If you beam down to a planet and you’re wearing a red shirt, you’re gonna die and die quickly.
5. Work the problem.
6. Every space station contains a precarious walkway over a massive central void and nothing good ever happens there.
7. Some things are bigger on the inside.
8. That deadly thing you think is safely contained isn’t.
9. Psychological profiling should be a top priority when choosing a crew. Seriously.
10. There’s a little bit of good in everyone, even Borg, Terminators, Sith, Changelings and Cylons, but they generally don’t demonstrate it until about a minute before they die a terrible death.