1. Fine-tuning the voting scheme and defer the change of session to address the problem that the logoff of the node at the turn of the session causes the critical block to not be rapidly validated.
2. Synchronisation of the miners’ incentive period and scale with the voting mechanism to promote active and better service by consensus and candidate nodes.
3. Finalisation of a multi-signature scheme based on pre-compiled contracts.
4. Finalise a new global state synchronisation scheme that narrows the use of the MPT tree and adds a changelog mechanism to address the rapid decline in state…
1. A large number of technical programme reviews were conducted and the finalized technical solution: the asset system storage model, Verification Process, Voting Mechanism, Consensus Node List Quick Validation Scheme, Block File Storage System, Quick Validation Scheme for Verification Packets in Three Kinds of Node Scenarios, Polling Mechanism and Soft Node Availability.
2. Design and validation of a multi-party custodian scheme for the Foundation’s private key.
3. Reference is made to the functions provided by graphene. LemoChain will also design a set of native multi-signature mechanisms and support random order transactions to enhance the trading experience.
We are going to give away 500 Thousand LEMO in the following activities:
1、LEMO Airdrop Round
Follow our twitter @gate_io & Medium, retweet LEMO Trading Competition post to get the random amount of 28,000 LEMO airdrop during the period from July 17 to July 20 2018. Please follow our twitter@gate_io to know more details.
2、Trading LEMO to win 500 Thousand LEMO
Activity time: 2018/07/17 6:00 UTC — 2018/07/24 6:00 UTC During the activity, the top 100 traders will share 500 Thousand LEMO based on their LEMO trading volume calculated by the formula: (buy amount + sell amount) x (time factor)…
1. Determine the technical solution for the main network account asset system and quick confirmation mechanism, with the goal of improving the user experience of LemoChain.
2. Recruited new front-end development to accelerate the development of web pages such as node monitors and blockchain browsers.
3. Each platform binary distribution package of the test chain has been submitted to github.
4. A private key backup scheme using asymmetric cryptographic algorithm is discussed. However, when the user big data is easier to obtain, the three-party organization that occupies the private key ciphertext is easy to become the weak link of…
1. The smart contract test is complete and is now fully compatible with the smart contract on Ethereum
2. Some discussions have been made on the LemoChain 1.0 technical architecture. Version 1.0 focuses on the consensus node scheme based on server clusters, and horizontally expands key modules such as confirmation transactions and distribution blocks to achieve higher network throughput performance.
3. Located and fixed the environmental compatibility issues that arise when deploying the test chain server, and implemented some tools for remote operation and maintenance nodes.
4. Implemented a stress testing tool that supports trading at 10,000 TPS
1. For ease of testing, an Ethereum node monitor was ported and the updated source code has been released. The overall architecture of the display terminal outdated, after the porting, only some simple debugging functions have been added. Follow-up reconstruction source code will be released at a later date
2. Used node monitor to find and repair the problems and hidden troubles in multiple block synchronization processes
3. Completed the node discovery function test
4. Started to build a remote test environment to test the running status of the consensus network under real scenarios
1. Debugging of the LemoChain block synchronization mechanism, fine-tuning and logical combing of the block-out algorithm and consensus mechanism. At present, it is still unstable under some special circumstances and more debugging and positioning are needed
2. The related logic of the common node synchronization block from the consensus node has been implemented and entered the test phase.
3. Tool scripts for batch locking up of early investors based on smart contracts
4. Established a bug management mechanism. After the blockchain code is further stabilized, the github issue function will be used for open bug list management.
1. Based on the pseudo-code, all codes including billing rights scheduling, broadcast logic, and consensus algorithm are successfully implemented. The current code operation is not yet stable. Unit testing is underway for each module and is expected to be completed within two to three weeks.
2. Researched and tried some tools to test the blockchain. The effect is not ideal for use on LemoChain. The follow-up LemoChain team will develop the test tool.
3. In order to support the official website to withdraw applications and back-end audit related functions, a tool for reviewing and batch releasing LEMO was…
Security of our ecosystem is of prime importance to us here at LemoChain, we want to create an environment where all businesses and users within the network can operate freely without any concerns of data breaches or hacks.
This is why we’re seriously excited to announce our new partnership with Hacken, the cybersecurity company leading the way in protecting companies across the industry.
‘Hacken is an enterprise group established to bridge the gap between the cybersecurity communities worldwide and the emerging blockchain industry, promoting “white hat” ethics, while fortifying the digital landscape. Its ecosystem provides high-quality pentest (penetration tests) and…