Why you should give District0x a shot.
You might think: ‘’not one of those articles shilling his shitcoin again’’ but today I’ll try to give you an unbiased opinion on District0x, the good and the bad. Are you ready? Okay lets start.
Basically, District0x’s (DNT) goal is to create a platform to power a new generation of decentralized Ubers and Airbnb’s.
This might seem way too big and out of reach for some people and I’ll talk about that when discussing the negative points later.
For me to invest in a project it is important to have small goals that can easily succeed but also have huge goals that don’t seem as likely but those are actually crucial from separating a small project and a potential big one.
With District0x for example relatively small goals like Name Bazaar which is a marketplace of ENS ethereum domain names, compared to the real world it is very small although its actually pretty useful in crypto world with the potential to become the standard once ENS domains become the standard too.
Now for the big goals, Uber and Airbnb alone have a combined valuation of $100B. Imagine District0x reaching this level of adoption, is it likely? No. Is it possible? Yes.
But most importantly, its key to the succes of a project to shoot big and land somewhere in the middle
- Low marketcap at 26 million which gives room to lots of growth
- The project has gained significant community support and cooperation from Aragon, Status, and others.
- Their current district, Ethlance, already has active users within the Ethereum community.
- Aragon (DAO management) cooperating
- Active team with weekly updates
- Transparency of funds
- Consistent stream of new community district proposals
- The project is complex and requires a significant amount of community coordination to succeed.
- The strongest projects and teams may self-select to build their Dapps independently of the district0x network, especially if the cost and time savings of using district0x’s framework is not significant, resulting in lower than expected network growth.
- Tackling an extremely large market without much marketing effort.
- Limited use of actual DNT token
As always, do your own research as well and get to your own conclusion.
If you hated the article, feel free to send death threats to my twitter but if you like it at all I’d appreciate a follow or a clap.