26 Last Minute Luxury Father’s Day Gifts You Can Give Dad Well After the Holiday’s Over!
By Leslie E. Royal
It’s Father’s Day and you still haven’t gotten Dad a gift. No worries! We know it’s the last minute. But here are some gifts that you can give to him next week or later this month even. Remember the old adage, “Better late than never”? It certainly applies here. He’ll love these great luxury gifts no matter when he receives them!
- Expedition Leather Duffle Bag — $525.00 — https://www.goforthgoods.com/collections/leather-duffle-bags/products/expedition-leather-duffle-bag — Whether going on an extended business trip, future family vacay, or exciting excursion abroad, Dad will have all the space he’ll need with this stylish and spacious 61 liter bag.
2. Yuba Bikes Electric Supermarche — $5,995.00 — https://yubabikes.com/cargobikestore/electric-supermarche — Whether it’s the kids, a keg, grocery and much more, the special father in your life can carry up to 300 pounds on this fashionable electric bike.
3. Mount Gay Rum XO The Peat Smoke Expression Rum — $242.49 — https://www.caskers.com/ — If rum is Dad’s spirit of choice, surprise him with this full-bodied bottle that he can share with guests or reserve for himself.
4. Heart of Square French Cufflinks — $368.43 — https://shop.frenchdeal.biz/en/accessories/39-heart-of-square.html — For the quintessential trendsetting Dad, give him this unique gift that perfectly accents any ensemble.
5. TrunkTech™ Hammock and Stand — $239.88 — https://www.grandtrunk.com/products/trunktech-hammock — The adventurous father on hiking trips and such can easily set up this soft, lightweight, durable, compact, weather-proof gift when he stops to relax and enjoy nature.
6. Wilson Staff Model Blades 8-Pc Sets — $1,199.00 — https://www.wilson.com/en-us/golf/irons/feel/staff-model-blades-8-piece-set — Having True Temper Dynamic Gold shafts and Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips, Dad can hit the links with one of the finest precise control blades.
7. TRX Infinity Gym — $699.95 — https://store.trxtraining.com/products/trx-infinity-gym — Help Dad get physically fit with this personal gym in a backpack duffle bag featuring training tools for cardio, strength, core and mobility.
8. Pelican 45QW Elite Wheeled Cooler — $379.99 — https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/coolers/wheeled-cooler/elite/45qw?sku=45QW-1-WHT — This incredible Father’s Day gift features a garden hose attachable compartment, built-in bottle opener, and the ability to retain ice for up to 10 days.
9. Sena R1 Bike Helmet — $229.00 — https://www.sena.com/product/r1 — This gift for Dad has a spectacular Bluetooth feature, allowing him to receive incoming calls, hear his favorite melodies, listen to the GPS, and monitor cycling stats such as cadence, speed and his heart rate.
10. HeatTouch™ Hellfire Gloves — $424.99 — https://www.seirus.com/catalog/product/view/id/7128/s/heattouch-hellfire-glove/ — This premium leather, windproof and waterproof glove, with an ultra-battery allowing for 12 hours of heat during skiing trips and other outdoor activities, will impress the father in your life for sure.
11. Cointreau Liqueur 1.75L — $90.89 — https://www.internationalwineshop.com/ — For the Dad who fancies himself a mixologist, give him this brandy-based triple sec-flavored liqueur to serve as an essential element in blending his favorite premium cocktails.
12. Toast Leather Laptop Cover — $219.00 — https://www.toastmade.com/categories/laptops.html — Having 10 varying colors with a laser-cut for precise fit, the one-of-a-kind cover can be customized with Dad’s business logo, a special design, and preferred text.
13. Bushnell Pro — $549.95 — https://www.bushnellgolf.com/products/laser-rangefinders/pro-xe/ — This revolutionary, state-of-the-art golf laser rangefinder features slope technology, JOLT technology, and optics and raging capability.
14. Boundless Charm Diaper Bag — $99.98 — https://humble-bee.com/collections/all-available-products/products/boundless-charm-diaper-bag-onxy-black — Designed for parents leading an active lifestyle, Dad will appreciate this lightweight and multi-pocketed bag which has an expandable main pocket, built-in wet bag, insulated pockets for bottles, and hidden backstraps.
15. Circle Home Plus — $129.00 — https://meetcircle.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9vyr_fed4gIVCcRkCh15cgNHEAAYASAAEgJDb_D_BwE — Dads have to set some limitations — especially when it comes to technology. This parental control product helps him manage internet-controlled gadgets like cell phones, game consoles, tablets and smart TVs.
16. Everence 10k White Gold Ring — $800.00 — http://www.everence.life/ — The father in your life can join other celebrities like NFL quarterback Drew Brees and 4-time Fittest Man on Earth Rich Froning in wearing Everence jewelry. The designers of this spectacular jewelry add the DNA crystals of your loved one to a bracelet or ring by preserving it in a special color resin.
17. Steiger Vitamin C with Collagen Boost — $125.00 — http://drsteiger.com/store/ — Created by a board-certified cosmetic surgeon, this unique serum enhances skin texture and tone, allowing for healthier looking skin. Various choices for Dad include its cleansers, exfoliators, moisturizers, sun protection, supplements, and toners.
18. TravelPro Platinum Elite Expandable Spinner — https://travelpro.com/products/platinum%C2%AE-elite-21-expandable-carry-on-spinner-1?variant=19629281706082 — The sophisticated Dad can travel in style with this innovative luggage. Having two inches more in packing capacity, it has an integrated accessory pocket, TSA-compliant wet pocket, drop-in, fold-out suiter, a built-in USB port, and numerous patented features that will make his travel experience so much easier.
19. Kijaro — Rok-It — $60.00 — https://www.kijaro.com/product-page/rok-it-chair — Introduce Dad to the outdoor folding chair that rocks and sways. The portable, mesh back chair, with its own bag, can be used while camping, tailgating, at home in the yard, and a host of other events.
20. Pixel Eyewear — $125.00 — https://www.pixeleyewear.com/collections/prescription-computer-glasses — These fashionable frames have advanced lens technology which allows it to filter 50% of blue light and up to 95% of the strongest wavelength. Dad will like that its lens reduces smudge, repeals water and debris and is anti-reflective.
21. Emerald Lake Puffy Kachula — $109.00 — https://coalatree.com/collections/kachula/products/emerald-lake-puffy-kachula — This is a super comfy multi-use pillow, blanket, sleep sack, cold weather poncho or anything else your cool Dad can think of to do with it.
22. LumiCharge LED Lamp — $109.00 — https://thelumicharge.com/products/dimmable-led-desk-lamp — This revolutionary gift features a universal phone-charging cell phone dock, extra USB port, several different hues, and varying levels of brightness perfect for Dad at home or work.
23. KC Cattle Company Big Daddy Beef Package — $159.99 — https://kccattlecompany.com/ — If he’s that guy who’s known throughout his circles as “The Grill Master”, gift Dad with this culinary gift. It includes a medley of beef such as strip steaks, top sirloin steaks, burger patties, sirloin tip roast, and short ribs.
24. Roma Epaga Matte Black Men’s Rain Boots — $119.00 — https://romaboots.com/collections/men/products/epaga-matte-black-mens-rain-boots — The Father’s Day gift of these waterproof, vegan, eco-friendly boots with decorative laces are ideal as it is designed for comfort while having a dual focus on style.
25. ZAGG Slim Book Go — $129.99 — https://www.zagg.com/us/en_us/ — Dad can properly secure one of three types of iPads in this ultra-slim keyboard with a detachable case featuring multi-device pairing, reverse kickstand, backlit keys in seven colors, and a compartment to store an iPad pencil.
26. Senzar Tail Light Blind Spot Detector — $699 — https://meetsenzar.com/pages/integrated-tail-light-blind-spot-detector-ford-f150-dodge-ram-1500 — If he has an RV, trailer or truck, this product, having an auto lane change alert, will allow him to drive safely on the roads whether at work or at play.
Leslie E. Royal is an author, international freelance writer, product review expert, social media influencer, and global travel journalist. Her articles have appeared in numerous publications including: ESSENCE, Medium, Black Enterprise, FORTUNE.com, AAA Southern Traveler, Upscale, Upscale Living, The Ashro Blog, and Travel Bags with Annita. You may view her website at http://www.leslieslane.com/ and her portfolio of various articles at https://muckrack.com/leslieslane. She is the creator of the Leslie’s Lane consumer information blog and author of: Leslie Lane The Book!: Your One Stop Internet Resource Guide to Links for Jobs, Inspiration, Discounts, FREE Stuff, Scholarships, Travel & More ( $14.95) — How to Write and Self-Publish Your Book for FREE with Amazon’s KDP: An Easy Way to Complete Your Manuscript in Seven Stress-Free Steps (Leslie’s Lane Inc.) ($9.95) Follow Leslie! Instagram and Amazon Author page