Top Design Accounts to Follow on Medium!
Having a catchy and user-friendly design is one of the key factors of successful projects. I share some of the popular accounts related to design/UX/UI on Medium. Don’t forget to share your on the comments section.
- Addy Osmani: He is the creator of TodoMVC, Yeoman, Material Design Lite, Web Starter Kit. He has a great story related to Material Design. — Introducing Material Design Lite
- Ahmet Sülek: He is the founder of Panda Network. He shares latest updates and new products of Panda in his account. — The Panda Monthly Report — February 2016
- Andy Budd: User Experience Designer, a partner at Clearleft and curator of two user experience events dConstruct and UX London. He shares stories related to UX design. — We won the moral argument but did we lose the business case for UX?
- Chase Buckley: UX Unicorn and design evangelist. The Future Is Near: 13 Design Predictions for 2017
- Daniel Rakhamimov: He is a product designer and shares his proposals for big companies like Uber. — UberGENIUS.
- David Travis: Veteran UX consultant and trainer. The 7 Deadly Sins of User Research
- Fabricio Teixeira: Experience design director @R/GA. He shares the popular UX stories every week. — The State of UX in 2016.
- Geoff Teehan: Product design director at Facebook. He writes anything related to design. — The Past, Present and Future of Sketch.
- Intercom: A great company related to customer communication. Oneof their most recommended stories is — Messaging is Just Getting Started.
- InVision: You can learn what’s happening in the design industry today by InVision. — “Trends will eventually make designers redundant”
- Jeffrey Zeldman: He is the founder of A List Apart Magazine and the design studio Happy Cog, and the co-founder of A Book Apart and the design conference An Event Apart. One of the popular people related to design. — “Of Patterns and Power: Web Standards Then & Now”
- Julie Zhuo: Product design director at Facebook. She has her own publication called The Year of the Looking Glass. One of her popular stories is — “Good Design”
- Luke Jones: UI Designer at Hudl. He shared his tips related to design. — Growing as a Designer.
- MaterialUp: Great account to follow the updates related to Material design. — The Best Material Design Icons in 2015
- Matthieu Aussaguel: He is the founder of UpLabs. Mostly shares stories related to UI Design. — 7 Well-Balanced Cards Layouts
- Mike Monteiro: He is the founder of Mule Design which is a leading interactive design studio in San Francisco. — Can Design Change the World?
- Muzli: Great account to follow all the design inspiration you need. A crack for designers! :) — 404 Page Inspiration.
- Nikkel Blaase: Product and Interaction Designer at XING. He is also the founder of studio named Design Made For You. — “What people really want”
- Samuel Hulick: UX Designer who is particularly passionate about User Onboarding. You can check his site from here. — “User Onboarding Isn’t a Future”
- Tobias van Schneider: He is the founder of Semplice Labs and also the director of fun & product design lead at Spotify NYC. He publishes his stories in his publication “Desk of van Schneider” and he also has stories related to startups and life tips. — “The Problem With Dribble”.
Thanks For Reading!
- If you want to read the most recommended design articles of some of the writers above in 2015, download the Best Design Articles of Medium in 2015 >> bestarticles.xyz.
ps: I try to add the ones who write actively.
pps: I will update the list with your recommendations. Don’t forget to share yours from the comments section. ( Last Updated Date: 11.03)
ppps: Don’t forget to recommend the story, so others can enjoy it too.
You can also like: