SCRUM MASTER JOB DESCRIPTION — THE ULTIMATE DESCRIPTION
In Agile, the Scrum Master is a challenging position as he cares about the team functionality. Scrum Master is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings. He increases his team efficiency, motivates his team, spins, argues for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness. He ensures the DoD (Definition of done) is being followed. Below you can find a Scrum Master Job Description.
I want to highlight the fact that it was not me who created this description. The original description can be found here. I removed some of the lines that I do not agree. Hope you enjoy.
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organisation.
- Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
If you want to continue you can see the rest of the article on my blog: https://luis-goncalves.com/scrum-master-job-description/
My name is Luis Gonçalves and I am an Organisational Transformation Coachand I love to write about Agile Retrospectives, Agile Retrospectives Ideas, Scrum, the role Scrum Master, and Agile in general.