Stylebook Exercises 3.6–3.7
- The first annual Rutabaga Eating Contest was canceled because of averse weather.
- It is not alright to drink an excess of beer before going to the football game.
- Like Einstein said, “all knowledge is relative”.
- The state capital of Louisiana is located at 3722 Dagwood Rd.
- The Mayor refused to go along with the City Council vote. “I descent,” he stated.
- Madonna certainly has a flair for fashion; she always wears expensive outfits.
- The bomb totally destroyed senator Kitsmoot’s bird cage.
- My bright, green Chevrolet, which is in the garage, needs a new transmission.
- Knopke’s hilarious joke elicited laughter from the Midville City Council.
- Jones laid on the floor waiting for the job interview to begin.
- Horowitz, an ethics major, vowed never to compromise his principles.
- At the end of the book report, Haynes cited the World Book as a source.
- The 25-five-year-old man wept as he left Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
- This Nov. 10 will mark our anniversary.
- Do not park the car on Rodeo Dr. Instead, park it at 12 Davies St.
- They spent $130 dollars to buy a new set of nose rings.
- Smoots moved to the North because the people there are so nice.
- At 7 p.m, the rodeo will begin in the Town Square.
- The terrorists blew up their home at 123 Melrose St.
- Twenty-two seamstress’s were needed to mend the prom dresses.
- About 5% of the professors have lost their hair.
- After two feet of snow fell at his home in Columbus, Ohio, Jones decided to leave.
- Miss Smith bet $50 that her brother weighed more than a 1964 Chevy.
- John Smith, the governor of California, set his trailer on fire September 1.
- A fire began at 3325 McDonald Dr., when an oven full of rutabagas exploded.
- During the 1970s, everyone wore bell-bottom, blue jeans to church.