ICO Worldcore Platform Opens Booking For Cryptocurrency with ease
Multi-curency payment account
Worldcore is a great option for those who do not have bank accounts. You can easily accept bank transfers without having a bank account. Payments can also be sent/received in different currencies. For any deposit you make in your World core account, Worldcore will charge 0% commission.
What Makes worldcore Different from Other Platforms?
Unlike other existing solutions, worldcore is the world’s first platform to eliminate all the risks and shortcomings associated with centralized investment systems.Crowd’s management-business and investment platform that combines crowdfunding and investment-gathering as a function that allows individuals to participate in investing in projects that interest them. In addition, investors do not need to be a silent observer again.this platform allows investors to take or participate in participating and engaged in business operations therein. They will have the power to control how the investment will work for the benefit of both investors and their business interests.
The worldcore project will include a fully functional support structure to ensure smooth and efficient business.this platform will be supported by:
DecentralizationPayment and debit card
SystemChipptocurrency worldcore network globall
All transactions on the worldcore platform will be created using a token (WRC) This platform will allow companies to create digital shares in crypto-token form. This digital stock can be used to raise funds at crowdsale (ICO) in an integrated decentralization market.after fundraising is complete, digital stocks will be available on the leading cryptocurrency exchanges where investors can trade their digital stocks depending on market value.
The decentralized worldcore bank acts as a bridge between traditional financial systems based on fiat and the MineCoin ecosystem.the worldcore bank also facilitates capital flows between the two systems via debit and cryptocurrency cards. It also offers loans through smart-loans.
Worldcore has made a token (WRC) available in stock ordering. Those interested in being part of an early worldcore project can subscribe with a digital currency on their official website:https://worldcore.com/
Worldcore offers you three cards:
Worldcore Prepaid Debit Card is a debit card which has daily withdrawal limit of 4,000 EUR or equivalent and withdrawal limit of 1,000 per transaction at transaction cost of 2.25 EUR per ATM withdrawal. The card supports USD, EUR and GBP currencies. This card comes with a special feature called Mass Payment which allows an employer to pay all his/her employees at one time.
Worldcore Virtual Debit Card is a virtual card which can be linked to online stores. This card can be issued instantly and can have maximum balance of 20,000 USD or EUR. This card is a blessing for all those who shop online or those who are always on the move. All you have to do is login to you Worldcore account and pay with your virtual card.
Payanycard is a payment card which can be used to send cryptocurrency to any payment card. It can be used to send/receive cryptocurrency from any card and vice versa.
Presale will take place on October 2, 2017 and the crowd sale will take place on October 14, 2017. The symbol is WRC and 1 WRC = 0.10 USD. A total of 1,000,000,000 tokens will be generated. All unsold tokens will be burned.
Why Invest in Worldcore ?
Pre-sale tokens will be sold at a discounted price which can be sold immediately after the ICO to make instant profit. 30% of company’s annual profit will be distributed it its customers on 31 March every year. Also, all investors owning tokens worth USD 50,000 or more will have access to Worldcore’s real time financial reports. The tokens can also be traded on online exchanges.
Roadmap and milestones
$ 5 juta
- Membership in the VISA network, MASTERCARD, CHINA UNIONPAY, SWIFT and SEPA (Q1 2018)
- The launch of a branded and branded prepaid debit card for the company. (Q1 2018)
- Dedicated IBAN for each account. (Q1 2018)
- Extension of marketing budget, sales and marketing team up to three levels of growth. (Q4 2017)
- Opened 5 offices in EU countries with local marketing, sales, and support teams targeted to increase the attractiveness of Worldcore services to local audiences. (Q2-Q3 2018)
- The launch of the Worldcore branded brokerage platform to trade blockchain assets. (Q2 2018)
$ 10 juta
- Opening of 5 fully-packed offices in 5 more EU countries. (Q1 2019)
- Launch of UK-regulated Blockchain-powered P2P lending platform with unique features. (Q3 2018)
- Membership in JCB and American Express (Q2 2018)
- Launch of Blockchain-based cash money transfer platform for easy and instant conversion of cryptocurrencies into cash and vice versa in 1000+ of pickup points internationally including all Worldcore offices. (Q1 2019)
- Launch of WorldcoreTV — the world’s first 24/7 hybrid of TV channel and digital media focused on Fintech & BlockChain industries with online and international 24/7 broadcasting through Satellite and IPTV. (Q2 2018)
- Setting up WorldcoreTV advertising marketplace on auction basis to efficiently monetize WorldcoreTV. (Q3 2018)
- International indoor and outdoor marketing campaigns for all products in most of European countries
- Global transformation into a Swiss bank with revolutionary investment, loan, brokerage, insurance and payment products due to great friendliness of this jurisdictions to cryptocurrencies. (Q2-Q3 2019)
- Sponsorship of world-famous sport teams in football, hockey and racing championships to gain the highest brand visibility with further boosted revenue growth.
- Setting up special and unique conditions for all ICO investors.
- The hardcap (limit) of Worldcore ICO is 100m USD. All the funds exceeding 50m USD will be used for deeper market development, added to the Worldcore future bank capital and used for further IPO.
The hardcap (limit) of Worldcore ICO is 100m USD. All the funds exceeding 50m USD will be used for deeper market development, added to the Worldcore future bank capital and used for further IPO.
Subscribe on our Newsletter: https://worldcore.com