If I hear that song one more time…
What makes a song go from making you push the “repeat” button to the “skip” button?
Is it a catchy melody that you love at first, hate later? The incessant playing of the same pop songs on the radio? A hand twitch you suddenly can’t control? Or maybe you were pushing that “skip” button from the start.
Love ’em or hate ’em, these songs are here to stay. The elevator and restaurant soundtracks of the world will forever play their slightly aggravating tunes. We asked our Weave Team what some of their “one more time…” songs are and compiled a Top Ten list:
- “These Eyes” — The Guess Who
- “Don’t Stop Believing” — Journey
- “Carry On Wayward Son” — Kansas
- “Dancing in the Dark” — Bruce Springsteen
- “Shark in the Water”— VV Brown
- “Hey, Soul Sister” — Train
- “Crazy Bitch” — Buckcherry
- “I Can’t Feel My Face” — The Weeknd
- “The Reason” — Hoobastank
And lastly, we could not decide between the 2 biggest LMFAO songs. Sorry, guys:
- “Party Rock Anthem” and “Sexy and I Know It”
Did some of yours make the list? Did we offend your go-to song? Let us know.