I am very interested in what you mean by “high risk” when it comes to Rust.
I write my software in Rust(shared core between Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Mac) and would like to know what’s your opinion on that.
Is it because of:
- Lack of high quality libraries(compared to C++)
- Lack of tool support(pretty bad currently)
- Lack of community documentation about common issues
- Personal coding experience
- Coding experience of other developers that will maintain the software
- Other(The ones mentioned above are my first guesses that I think might be valid for anyone).