Find a Right Myanmar Real Estate Agent
Recently, the property market in Asia has been leading as compared to its European counterparts. One can see how the demand of Myanmar real estate has increased in the recent times. It is important to mention that earlier the state did not allow the foreigners to become the owner of a land or any other type of property, and they had no option but to use the property or land on lease. However, the Condominium Law that was passed recently has allowed foreign investments with some restrictions.
Another point that needs to be noted is that there has been a sharp increase in the property prices in Myanmar; yet it has not affected the demand. One reason of high prices is that people view real estate as a safe investment that can be passed on to future generations.
When planning to buy a property, it is very important to contact the right real estate agent. Here are a few tips to find the right Myanmar real estate agent:
· Ensure that he/she has enough experience in the real estate industry and knows the Myanmar property market thoroughly.
· He should be a good negotiator as he is supposed to speak on behalf of the client and get the best deal.
· Check if the real estate agent is well-qualified, trained and have a successful track record.
· Look for a well-known real estate agent who is aware of all the legalities and ensures to provide customer satisfaction.
· A good real estate agent will be ready to share the details of his past clients. Don’t hesitate to contact them and get feedback before you finalize the agent.
· Most important and final tip is to follow your instinct and intuition!
Thus, when planning to invest in Myanmar real estate, do a thorough search to find the most reliable and trustworthy real estate agent. For this, you can search online using relevant keywords and check the details by visiting the website. Do check testimonials and company information.