Myanmar Property: Finding an Apartment Easily
In spite of the political upheaval in Myanmar, there is a steady increase in the Myanmar property market. In the entire South East Asia, the prices of the properties in Myanmar are quite high. This is because the country has been flourishing in various sectors, such as oil and gas, construction, manufacturing, etc. and all these have resulted in the increase of the real estate sector in Myanmar. Previously, there were stringent laws on property ownership, which had prevented people, especially foreigners, from investing in Myanmar properties. However, now with the recently passed Condominium Law, it has become much easier to invest in condominiums or apartments in Myanmar.
Listed below are some guidelines that can help in finding the right condominium in Myanmar:
· The first and foremost responsibility is to find an efficient real estate agent who can help in finding the right property within the budget.
· Inform the realtor about your budget so that they narrow down the search in order to provide a much fast service.
· Inform your Myanmar property requirement, for example, some people want schools, shopping malls, etc. located nearby while others may prefer beautiful natural surroundings away from the hustle bustle of the city.
· Other criteria could be balcony and furnishings. Is balcony a must for you or do you prefer quality furnishings more. You need to figure all this out in advance.
· Tell about your preferred location, space requirements and other features and amenities you want.
· Yongon is very popular currently as it offers a wide variety of condos and apartments constructed using quality materials with nice layouts. Some popular areas that you can consider are Shwe Ohn Pinh apartments and Sanchaung Township.
Whenever you intend to lease, buy or sell Myanmar property, do contact a reliable real estate agent as he would be updated with the market trends and know how to negotiate the best price. In addition, realtors have excellent contacts and network.