We are excited to announce our support for the EOS Alliance.
After countless discussions amongst EOS community members and Block Producers, calling for a clearer and more transparent method of communication, we believe that the EOS Alliance is a positive step in the right direction for the ecosystem as it matures.
We uphold the ambition of the alliance to stimulate discussion and assist in developing best practices surrounding:
- EOS arbitration and conflict resolution
- EOS governance and upholding the collaborative EOS constitution
- Inclusive discussion forums for EOS token holders, BPs, dApp developers and other stakeholders
- Multi-language discussions, documentation, proposals, and debates enabling the world’s most inclusive decentralized ecosystem
We are also honored to announce our very own Galia Benartzi, Co-founder of Bancor and LiquidEOS, has been selected as an initial board member for the EOS Alliance. Galia is a prominent figure in the crypto community and has been active in her support for global blockchain technology adoption, as well as inclusion, diversity and integrity in the industry. She has founded a number of technology companies and initiatives in both Silicon Valley and Israel as an entrepreneur, advisor, venture investor and community builder. Galia will be joined on the board by similarly active members of EOS community.
- Akon — multi-platinum artist, co-founder of Lightening Africa and blockchain enthusiast
- Brock Pierce — EOS holder, Chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation and former Block.one partner
- Hai Feng — of EOS Store, an EOS Block Producer
- Lightning Clearwater III — the Alliance’s General Counsel and interim board member
- Nix Nolledo — founder of blockchain startup ODX
- Peter Li — founder of EOS Gravity, a community leader and Block Producer
With the EOS mainnet quickly becoming one of the most used blockchains, it was clear that a public assembly point for information, education, discussion and feedback would be essential to the health of the community.
The EOS Alliance will act as a unified and public panel within the community, much like the Bitcoin Foundation and Ethereum Foundation, helping to aggregate and clarify driving currents and facilitate constructive debate and recommendations. We believe engaging in discussion and promoting a healthy network through a constantly rotating group of participating individuals will stand benefit all parties and the ecosystem itself with comprehensive perspectives and rigorously considered initiatives. The current board members will be rotated with other board members that will be elected by EOS token holders, throughout the course of a year.
We are happy to be part of a vibrant community and optimistic for the future of the EOS Alliance and the community at large.
If you have any questions, please feel free to connect with us.
You can learn more about and engage with the EOS Alliance: