Disclosure of the Extraterrestrial Presence
What Press, Media & the Public Need to Know About the Truth Embargo
Despite the existence of an extraterrestrial presence engaging our planet for decades at the very least, it is a phenomenon that is often overlooked and subject to stigma, ridicule, and misinformation.
We believe that #Disclosure will result in a quantum leap forward for humanity. There is, however, a truth embargo in place — one that we must overcome. Before you decide what you believe, we implore you to understand the evidence.
Earth Has Been Engaged by Multiple Extraterrestrial Intelligences For Decades
- A number of world governments have leaked or disclosed critical information related to these phenomena, but there is clearly a government cover-up.
- Some of these intelligences are extradimensional in nature.
- There have been numerous sightings by astronauts over the last decades.
- According to the United Nations, since 1947, approximately 150 million people have reported seeing a UFO. — The UN investigated these matters in 1978.
- There are thousands of recorded sightings each month and there have been numerous mass sightings. There has been an upward trend in sightings since 2015.
- Contrary to rumor, there is an abundance of physical evidence related to both UFO/UAP sightings and crop formations.
- The CIA has released thousands of UFO and ESP (extra-sensory perception) documents to the public. Most of these documents were previously classified.
- There have been many reports of UFO/UAP phenomena related to nuclear tampering/shutdowns.
- UFO sightings world-wide are on the rise.
Two days before Trump’s inauguration, a treasure trove of previously classified CIA docs were released to the Web. Nearly 2000 of them referenced UFOs, extrasensory perception, etc.
As part of our activist work, we will be petitioning the White House in addition to our petition to the UN and various government, press and media entities.
Press Release — Worldwide Extraterrestrial Disclosure
The Disclosure Activists Launch an International Effort for Acknowledgement Of The Extraterrestrial Presence Engaging…
We think now is the time for Disclosure. Trump said, in his inaugural speech:
We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow. — Donald Trump
That statement is exactly what the Disclosure movement is about. It is well established that there is a secret space program and various suppressed technologies that could benefit humanity. We think that Trump will see the benefits of business in space, especially since Elon Musk, of Space X fame, is one of his technical advisers. But that is only one way formal Disclosure could occur. The Vatican is another possibility as are other world governments.
The Presidents UFO Website
This Web site you will show you how the most powerful man in the world has dealt with the most highly classified secret…
We Need You to Challenge the Truth Embargo
This truth embargo encourages stigma and ridicule in order to discourage truth. For one thing, so many people say reflexively that there is no evidence of an ET presence engaging our planet, when they do not really know the evidence.
Convinced by overwhelming evidence of an Extraterrestrial Intelligence engaging the human race since 10 years old, I have come to the final conclusion that the only thing that will save this planet from self-destruction and allow the Human species to advance our development amongst the stars, is the formal acknowledgment of said Extraterrestrial presence. It’s called #Disclosure. It’s the law. It’s desperately needed. — Russell Calka
The Scientific Truth Embargo
In addition to a political and governmental truth embargo, there is also a scientific truth embargo that permeates all STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) professions and industries. It tends to play out as follows:
- Agencies like NASA and SETI claim to be searching for extraterrestrial intelligence, but reveal little beyond the possibility of extraterrestrial life. Recent developments, for instance the Kepler telescope findings, do suggest that life is possible beyond our own planet, but the analysis ends there.
- The scientific establishment routinely expresses skepticism and claims there is no evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence at all. This is a problem related to a full understanding of available evidence, which is compelling but not always provable according to the scientific method.
- Extraterrestrial studies are subject to ridicule, stigma, and labels like pseudoscience because they rely on eyewitness testimonies, images and video, and other artifacts that do not readily adhere to experimental conditions. Hard science refuses to accept any evidence that is not observable by the five primary senses, as well as being measurable, repeatable, and predictable. However if we do not control the phenomena or they occur beyond the five primary senses (say extradimensional in nature), we cannot conduct hard science experiments.
To understand the evidence more fully, please consider the following articles:
Extraterrestrial Disclosure — The Evidence
Before You Decide What You Believe, Know the Evidence!
Additional Resources For Press and Media
- HOW TO DISCUSS AND REPORT ON UFO/ET PHENOMENA
- THE COMETA REPORT — France’s Analysis of the Extraterrestrial Presence
- LESLIE KEAN on UFOs, Pilots, Generals and Governments
Other Scientific Research Projects
Recent UFO Sightings | Daily Alien News & Encounters
Discover the truth about UFOs. At Mufon, find out more about recent UFO sightings, daily UFO sightings, alien news and…
About the author:
Dr. Galarneau is a socio-cultural anthropologist, media scholar, and former journalism/mass communications professor. She is also a #Disclosure Activist.