Blogging Challenge: Day 6!
What am I afraid of?
I guess you could say I’m afraid of a lot of things — I’m not necessarily a fearful person, but some shit’s just scary and there’s no denying it.
- Earthquakes/natural disasters.
- Not living up to my full potential.
- Silverfish. (I think this fear has turned into more of a deep hatred that has fostered an emotional trauma and makes me cringe at the thought of one. I can also sense/hear them, I think.)
- Ok, on a more legit note, I am terrified of anxiety attacks, but I believe this is normal for a person who has anxiety. Another reason anxiety sucks: you are anxious about anxiety. Like wtf?
- I have never had sleep paralysis and I don’t think I would like it. So I am afraid of that.
- I am afraid of getting sick and will go to vast measures to prevent it. I have gotten pretty good at preventing sickness as a result.
Ok, this list is literally going to be endless if I keep going. Point is, I am grateful that these are the things I am scared of; not actual life-threatening things that I have to face.
I’m sorry this was sort of a strange and boring post.