Apple iPhone 6 - Tends on Three Dominant Features — Review
Apple iPhone 6 was introduced in 2014, and in contrast to previous models it has slightly larger touch screen of the 4.7 inches. Its operating system is iOS 8, which is upgrade able to iOS 10.2. Internal storage is available in 16/64 and 128 GB, for the users in strong need for memory capacity. This model comes in standard Apple colors: Space Grey, Silver and Gold.
Pros of the Apple iPhone 6:
- Some iPhone fans were worried about the larger Apple iPhone 6 touch screen but this may be considered only as an advantage. It is still user oriented smartphone, suitable for operating with one hand.
- Fragile glass back has been replaced with a singular aluminium body which is visually appealing, and far more resistant to physical damages.
- Operating system runs smoothly, and it is among most responsive on the market.
- The lens of the 8MP camera on the Apple iPhone 6 performs different and improved than the lens of iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s, and it is empowered with optical image stabilization.
Cons of the Apple iPhone 6:
- A Lot of users praise the Apple iPhone 6 for its design but they are also comparing it to a bar of soap that must be covered with the case.
- The camera protrudes the thin iPhone 6, and it gets damaged with micro scuffs very fast.
- The battery is relatively small and it hardly covers the whole day.
- There is no 32GB of internal storage which was very appreciated by many users.
In comparison to the previous generation of Apple iPhone 6 brings some serious innovations and improvements, which were expected for a long time. It is user friendly Smartphone that does not bring the revolution, but it is also not an issue for some serious criticism. Users regretting their choice are hardly known.