Senior back-end developer (Ruby On Rails)
ListMinut is a web start-up founded in 2013 by 4 young entrepreneurs, which raised more than 1M euros. Today, the team is composed of 10 young motivated people based in Brussels & Antwerp.
ListMinut has launched a new way to provide services and make daily tasks carried out in an easy, fast and interactive manner through a web application with more than 130.000 users. ListMinut is a marketplace where we allow our users to find trustworthy people in their neighborhood, ready to give them a hand for small tasks (gardening, assembling IKEA furniture, babysitting,…)
You will join the dev team with 3 developers : a full-stack developer, a designer/front-end developer & a React developer for the mobile app. You will have the opportunity to take a lot of responsibilities. If you want to fight side by side with a team of passionate product builders, we want to talk to you.
- Improve ListMinut’s back-end features and stability
- Help to maintain and improve code quality and organisation
- Monitor performances and bugs in order to guarantee a unique experience to our users
- Participating to the development of internal tools
- Playing with data coming from different sources (including banking APIs and SaaS APIs)
- You have at least 3 years of experience with back-end development
- You have experience with Ruby On Rails
- Obsess about the quality and beauty of your work
- Understand the importance of building structured code that is fast, reliable and robust
- You want to build an innovative product to be used by thousands of users
- Experience in using third-party APIs (Stripe, Intercom, Twilio, …)
- Familiar with the state of the art of development: automated tests, code reviews, etc.
- You have experience with Heroku and/or Amazon Web Services
- You had exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application
- Web Back-end: Ruby on Rails
- Web front-end: HTML 5 (HAML & SLIM), CSS 3, etc.
- Mobile App Back-end: Ruby on Rails API
- Mobile App Front-end: React Native
- Database: Postgres, Memcache
- Infrastructure: Heroku, AWS, Cloudfront
What we offer
- Become a key employee of a fast-growing, exciting startup
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work in a fun and pleasant environment (aquarium, x-box, kicker, fridge full of beers, etc.)
- A new fish in the aquarium just for you ;)
- Open and transparent company culture
- Possibility to work from our office in Brussels and/or Antwerp
- Competitive salary package
So… are you looking for an Hellyeah Startup ? You always wanted to join a team of hard working young people in Brussels ? You also want to know everything about the culture and the world of fast-growing startups ?
Localisation: BeCentral — Cantersteen, 10, 1000 Brussels (possibility to telework some days).
Send us your resume by e-mail in French or English (with the word ‘Ninja’
included) @ sebastien (at) listminut.com
Discover our team in more details!