ListMinut is a web start-up founded in 2013 by 3 young entrepreneurs, which raised more than 1M euros. Today, the team is composed of 16 young motivated people based in Brussels & Antwerp.
ListMinut has launched a new way to provide services and make daily tasks carried out in an easy, fast and interactive manner through a web/mobile application with more than 200.000 users. ListMinut is a two-sided marketplace where we allow our users to find reliable help for everyday tasks in their neighborhood (gardening, assembling IKEA furniture, babysitting,…)
ListMinut is looking for an outstanding native bilingual Customer Happiness Officer who will take care of the demand side of our marketplace: the clients. He or she will be in charge to build relationships with them. Its mission will be to guarantee a super positive experience to all of them!
Clients are the life-blood of ListMinut. It’s important to understand quickly their online and offline issues to improve their experience with our website and service suppliers. Our goal is to have the most satisfied users in every city in Belgium. You will therefore play a key role in our business.
If you want to help our +200.000 clients in a fast growing start-up and want to fight side by side with a team of passionate people feel free to apply! 🚀
- Manage by e-mail and/or phone the questions/issues facing our clients
- Improving and optimizing the client support in collaboration with the Support Team
- Follow on a daily basis the entire customer processes (Cancellations, payments, insurance cases, etc.)
- Provide key insights to the technical team through customer feedback and work on product improvements
- A human person (we tried with the drones, but it doesn’t work)
- Outgoing and curious person who love contact with people
- Some who really can Think like a customer
- Great organizational skills & a ‘getting things done’ attitude
- Ideally a 1st experience, preferably in a startup and/or as a sales/operations and/or in collaborative economy and/or scoutmaster…
- Passion for internet and collaborative economy is a plus
- Dutch & French : perfect written / spoken
- You are comfortable with English since the entire team speaks English when gathered.
What we offer
- Become a key employee of a fast-growing, exciting startup
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work in a fun and pleasant environment (aquarium, x-box, kicker, fridge full of beers, etc.)
- A new fish in the aquarium just for you ;)
- Open and transparent company culture
- Possibility to work from our office in Brussels and/or Antwerp
- Competitive salary package
So… are you looking for an Hellyeah Startup? You always wanted to join a team of hard working young people in Brussels? You also want to know everything about the culture and the world of fast-growing startups?
Localisation: BeCentral — Cantersteen, 10, 1000 Brussels (possibility to telework some days).
Send us your resume by e-mail @ christophe(at)listminut.com and a love letter about why you fell in love with ListMinut 💌
Ask your questions to your future colleague:
Sébastien (Culture, atmosphere at work, interviews questions, the startup, etc.) “Hi, my name is Sébastien and I work at LISTMINUT since 2012. I will be one of your direct colleague so don’t hesitate to click on the link below to start an anonymous conversation with me if you have any additional questions or if I can help you boost your application to increase your chances to get the job! https://www.winch.link/anonymous/Listminut/25
Discover our team in more details!