ListMinut is a web start-up founded in 2013 by 3 young entrepreneurs, which raised more than 1M euros. Today, the team is composed of 13 young motivated people based in Brussels & Antwerp.
ListMinut has launched a new way to provide services and make daily tasks carried out in an easy, fast and interactive manner through a web/mobile application with more than 200.000 users. ListMinut is a two-sided marketplace where we allow our users to find reliable help for everyday tasks in their neighborhood (gardening, assembling IKEA furniture, babysitting,…)
As such, ListMinut has collected a set of numerical, textual, visual and unstructured data which you’ll need to mine for insights that will propel our community and product forward. We are currently looking for a talented Business Analyst who can work cross-functionally with the teams to translate insights to action.
The ideal candidate has an eye for detail, good communication, and a keenness for problem solving. Examples of projects you would work on include, but are not limited to, creating business critical dashboards, defining key metrics, measurement of new features’ impact and investigating challenging questions around user behavior.
If you’re passionate about leveraging data to drive business and product decisions and want to work side by side with a team of amazing people, we want to hear from you.🚀
- Understand the business challenges from the users (both customers and service providers), the market and the organization.
- Leverage datas to identify potential solutions answering those challenges.
- Make data talk: conceptualize, create and maintain monitoring dashboards for tracking key metrics.
- Design and draft regular reports of progress towards company goals.
- Refine and improve definition of metrics as the company’s challenges and data evolve.
- Keep up-to-date with high level best practices for Data analysis.
- Familiarity with SQL or other querying language.
- You are comfortable with English since the entire team speaks English when gathered.
- Autonomous: You can work on your own without asking constantly feedback.
- Proactive: You dare to take initiatives and suggest improvements.
- Business-minded: You are able to take a step back and look at the broad picture to suggest relevant solutions.
- A first professional experience in data analysis is a strong plus.
- Ability to work with dashboarding software such as Tableau, BIME, MixPanel or Google Analytics.
- Experience with a programming language.
What we offer
- Become a key employee of a fast-growing, exciting startup
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work in a fun and pleasant environment (aquarium, x-box, kicker, fridge full of beers, etc.)
- A new fish in the aquarium just for you ;)
- Open and transparent company culture
- Possibility to work from our office in Brussels and/or Antwerp
- Competitive salary package
So… are you looking for an Hellyeah Startup? You always wanted to join a team of hard working young people in Brussels? You also want to know everything about the culture and the world of fast-growing startups?
Localisation: BeCentral — Cantersteen, 10, 1000 Brussels (possibility to telework some days).
Send us your resume by e-mail @ jonathan(at)listminut.com and tell us why you agree with Harvard Business Review regarding the Data Scientist position. 🤩
Discover our team in more details!