With Bitcoin down to 6.5BTC p/Block, realistically — Whats the next big coin? Well, that’s a no brainer to decide and I’m going to explain why.
Let me present to you the Conceal.Network project.
Conceal Network is a secure peer-to-peer privacy framework empowering individuals and organizations to anonymously communicate and interact financially in a decentralized and censorship resistant environment.
Conceal Network powers the $CCX cryptocurrency which is an open source, privacy protected digital cash system that mimics physical cash; nobody knows where you store or spend your $CCX. All transactions, deposits and messages on Conceal Network are untraceable, tamper-proof and operate with no central authority through the use of cryptographic protocols.
Conceal Network is a community driven, truly decentralized Blockchain bank accessible to everyone regardless of social or financial status and geographic location. No one owns Conceal Network and everyone can participate for free.
Sounds great, doesn’t it? So here is why I think Conceal has the potential to become one of the major coins.
- Well, first off — Conceal allows you to bank and invest the coins you have in your wallet so unlike Bitcoin, if you know you’re going to be holding onto your coins for months/years on end then you can bank them and see an investment when you later check on your wallet.
- Secondly — With Conceal, you can private and encrypted messages through the Blockchain… you definitely cannot do that with Bitcoin.
- Thirdly — You can send fungible transactions!
- And finally — Conceal are currently focusing on the development of mobile usage with the Conceal Blockchain. This means, no matter what — You could use Conceal where ever you are.
Banking with Conceal
Bitcoin users talk about Bitcoin being able to demolish the corrupt, real life, banking system but Conceal have actually took the steps to mimic Bank properties without it being Centralized.
This is a major feature of Conceal and what I think truly sets it apart from Bitcoin. A lot of Bitcoin is stored for long periods of time, mainly because people don’t know what to do with it, and it gains nothing over time… well, maybe apart from the obvious price changes for Bitcoin being worth so much now… but I’m not talking about that, I’m talking about the total of coins you own.
The Conceal Network’s Team have a neat feature within their website which allows you to calculate the interest you would from banking coins for so long. They’ve also calculated a good formula for working out how much interest should be earned and they’ve done it in a way which is fair for everybody, no matter what the amount is. The image below is a direct screenshot from the Conceal.Network website.
Encrypted Blockchain Messaging
You can send messages over the Conceal Blockchain but not just any kind of standard messages no! Private and Encrypted messages — which self destruct after being read! If privacy is your thing, then you know or may want to send private messages from time to time so with this feature of Conceal, you can be certain that nobody else is peeping on the messages you send to someone else.
This actually means Conceals properties work like everyday cash (FIAT) to the point where you cannot trace where each coin is going. This is also vastly different from Bitcoin because you always see people around the Crypto-Space showing the transactions being made from one wallet to another when the transaction is considered a large transaction. I believe that the protocol Conceal are using is the way forward because sending private transaction should be standard no matter what.
Currently, The Conceal Team is working on mobile development so everybody can send a transaction, bank coins and send messages all through the Conceal Blockchain while you’re on the move. This is very different from Bitcoin because all mobile applications (and most, if not all other wallets…) are 3rd Party which means it wasn’t built by the developers of Bitcoin themselves. Also, a lot of this software is not Open Source which leaves some people doubting the code behind it, meaning it could be leaking your details elsewhere. The Conceal Network is an open source project on GitHub.
The Milestones and Road Map
In the 2 years the Conceal Blockchain has been active, the team behind the project have done a fairly significant amount of work within that time frame and they have more planned for the future! Take a look below.
If you like what you’ve just read, then here is a few links to assist you in your new discovery which is the Conceal Network.
- https://medium.com/@ConcealNetwork — Official Medium Blog posts from the Conceal Team. They write Medium posts every so often with cool new updates, features, team news and more! If you like to read, then start here!
- https://conceal.network/ — The official website for the Conceal Network. This is a great starting point into learning more about the software and network.
- http://discord.conceal.network/ — This is where the community is, full of Concealers using and mining Conceal daily. If you have further questions from here, or you’d like to meet like-minded people, then drop by the Discord Server!
- Below is a great interview hosted by SavageMine with the core team of Conceal. He asks pretty much every question you can think of when it comes to Conceal and gets a great response from the team with every one that was asked.
In what Conceal are doing, it makes it seem like Bitcoin 2.0. The whole purpose with Cryptocurrency is to defeat the object of banks “your money is your money” and Conceal have managed to mimic the banking system, without the need of any form of 3rd party. That itself is a greater achievement than Bitcoin in the pursuit of defeating banks — never mind the added features of being able to send private messages and transactions via its Blockchain.