Matcha Latte (dairy free option)
One of the lovely things about Matcha is that you can make it is many, many different ways. It’s basically impossible to become bored of the taste; not like that could ever happen anyways..
So here is a recipe I came up with for a Matcha Latte, with your choice of milk to create it for your own personal diet.
- Make your choice of milk, here are some options:
— Skim, 1%, 2%, Whole, Almond milk (reduced fat), Coconut milk, Rice milk, or Soymilk.
- In a small pot, bring your choice of milk to a simmer using a medium heat.
- Put 1 teaspoon of Matcha in a mug and pour the milk into the cup slowly. The more you slant the cup; the more foam will be created.
- Finally, you can add a sweetener of your choice. Sugar, agave, or Splenda.
- If you have a latte machine, it may also be made easily in that :)
Thanks for reading!!