A Wait for the New Wonder of the Galaxy
‘Samsung’ — a brand name that reflects not only class and style but also quality. Samsung is a South Korean company that has successfully captured the world market with its electronic gadgets. Very few other brands could challenge it. From Camera to television and from tab to cellular phones — they manufacture it all. In fact, it is completely pointless to go on talking about this particular brand because even the most technologically naïve person has also heard about it. Unless you have been living in some deserted island for last few years, you undoubtedly have heard about Samsung Galaxy S series; and if you are a lover of high-class phones, I bet, you are dying to know about the upcoming Galaxy S model.
The Samsung Galaxy S series was launched by Samsung in the year 2010 and since then they have already designed 5 other models under this series. The last one, Samsung Galaxy S5 was released in the second quarter of 2014 and it has become the fastest selling smartphone in the history of Samsung with 11 million units retailed within one month of its release. Not to mention, it is a smartphone with the best display. Now, according to the on-going rumours, Samsung will soon release the 6th model under this series. Though the name has not yet been confirmed, by looking at the naming pattern, it is safe to assume the upcoming Galaxy S model will be named as Samsung Galaxy S6. Samsung has not yet confirmed anything about its model name, release date, price or specifications but if rumours are to be believed, S6 will be launched next year. Though it is too early to confirm what kind of features this new Samsung product will have, based on the rumours we have heard, the following list has been created.
1. The international version is supposed to have ExynosOcta — Core 7420 with a 64 bit processor and Mali — T760 GPU with a 3GB RAM. The US Version should have the old Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 with 64 bit processor and Adreno 430 GPU
2. 5.5” QHD Display.
3. A 16 megapixel camera as well as a 5MP front Camera. It will also have a front flash for capturing better quality photographs.
4. It is expected to have at-least 32 GB of internal storage.
5. It is going to have a more developed Android OS. Instead of Kitkat, it will have lollipop.
6. This new model will be dust and water resistant by IP67 standards.
7. 2.5 Ghz Quad core processor.
8. A 2GB RAM
9. It is also rumoured to have front speakers for a better musical experience.
10. This new model should support 4G connection. It will have an LTE chip.
It is expected to be launched within the first quarter of 2015. There is an on-going guesstimation about the price. It will be something around $800 or Rs50, 000. Knowing Samsung, the wait and the price will be worth it.
It has been only few months since the release of Samsung Galaxy S5, and the galaxy S6 is already on its way. This article will update you with the latest news about Galaxy S6. Start counting the days and saving your money for this new wonder.