Why You Don’t Have Enough Time and What You Can Do About It
I recognize that look. You’re stressed. You’re exasperated. Nothing gets done. Nothing moves forward. The to do list is daunting. The accomplishment list is pitifully small. There’s simply not enough time.
What if you’re wrong?
Let me give it to you straight. You would have enough time if you were doing what you loved, loving what you do, and you stopped doing what you hate.
Yeah, yeah, I know there are some situations that don’t fit that description but the vast majority of you can regain hours and energy if you take a good look at what you’re doing, how, and when. Where are you spending your time? How can you create a life where you do what you must AND what you want?
Here’s the way it works:
- You become clear about your highest values.
- Your schedule reflects what is most important to you.
- You let go of energy-draining unfinished business.
- You create a workable plan to get where you want to go.
Yes, it’s easier said than done, but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible and not worth trying. I call it ME Time– Motivating and Energizing Time Management. I believe in this approach, so much so that I want to take you through the process at no charge.
At the end of this program you will have:
- a fresh perspective about how to use your time effectively
- a clearer understanding of what motivates or drains you and what to do about it
- enthusiasm for what’s to come now that you have more time and energy.
Ready to give it a try? Sign up here.
Originally published at lizsumner.com on September 21, 2016.