Now you can test Tezos smart contract interaction without any programming!
January 23rd, 2020 — We are releasing for the first time our Tezos demo dApp, so any user, even without any programming skills, will be able to test smart contract interaction on Tezos blockchain by using a real desktop application.
Written in Java, this desktop application will run on Windows, Linux and Mac. The only requirement is to have a Java Runtime Environment installed in the machine.
Running the application
- Download here the TezosJDemoApp.jar file
- Open a command prompt and type: java -jar TezosJDemoApp.jar
- Fill in the fields and click the desired operation: addCustomer, removeCustomer, transfer or updateBalance.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the blockchain to process the transaction.
- Click on the operation hash result link to see the results.
The application uses Tezos testnet and a wallet with simulated funds. This was written for educational purposes and source-code will be available soon on Tezos.Rio github. Hope it can inspire developers worldwide!