- Your Workspace:
— The first thing you need to do is to setup your #Workspace…try to have fewer cables as you can, use a wireless mouse and keyboard and try to plug an external screen to your laptop.
- Get your desk organized… I usually leave a space on my right hand to have some area for a notebook and a pencil for drawing, or sometimes I use the wireless keyboard space to place my piece of paper or #moleskine.
- Make your space decorated and attractive… Use some paintings, artwork, flowers, and your favorite toys and set a warm light on your side.
2. Your Tools:
— You need to have nice headphones, regular papers, #moleskine, black ink pens, pencils to write down your thoughts and sketches.
- You will also need a #backpack, laptop sleeve, a nice attractive mouse pad, and stylish sunglasses.
- Always put your mobile phone and your music player on your desk.
— French press for your delicious coffee and I nice mug for your car.
3. Your music:
Your #music is very important, it will help you focus on the work and get you in the mood
Use a cloud app to listen to your favorite music if you have a speed internet connection, or use an external hard drive to backup your music files and plug it to your laptop.
4. Refresh and compensate yourself:
— If you have a meeting with a client, try to walk for a while to your meeting point… it will help you clear your mind and organize your thoughts.
- Make sure you always interact with your mobile phone through #Whatsapp #Twitter… this will help you feel good and make you more interactive.
- Buy yourself some books if you like reading maybe in different niches other then your work field.
- Have #coffee regularly to boost your brain and engage with the world.
- Work outside once or twice a week… go to #Starbucks and have a nice outdoor seat in the sun.
- Eat well and in specific times… I usually have breakfast at 11 AM, brunch at 1 PM and lunch at 4:30 PM.
- Have your breakfast outside once a week to enjoy the daylight if you are a morning person like me.
- Have a weekly outing with your wife/friends and go to the movies once per month if you can.
- Workout if possible ☺ 💪
5. Your Daily Routine:
— I believe you need to have like daily tasks as a routine… this will be like your warming up or like a fuel to your brain.
I usually spend around 2 hours daily, reading blogs or books and I like to watch TV episodes regularly every week.
- Try to practice your favorite hobby on a daily basis.