This guide is specifically for iPhone users who want to use Lockeroom as an app, rather than a website.
If you are an Android user, you can view the Android guide here
You can find out more about the tech behind this process on one of our other blog posts, How to turn Lockeroom into an app.
- Go to https://lockeroom.co* in your Safari browser**
- On the nav bar at the bottom of your screen, tap on the Share button. It looks like a square with an arrow rising out of it
- Scroll through the sharing options until you see ‘Add to Homescreen’, then tap it.
- Tap the ‘Add’ button in the top right corner
- A Lockeroom app icon will appear on your Homescreen
- Tapping this icon will open Lockeroom in exactly the same way as you are used to, except it will stretch over the whole screen. From that point, treat it the same way as you would any other app!
If you want to see a demo, this video does quite a good job of running through the process 🙂📱
Hopefully this helps if you wanted to use Lockeroom as more of an app than a website.
If the app experience isn’t for you, you can easily remove Lockeroom as you would any other app. You can always add it back later if needed, for example, when the season starts again 😎🏉🏈⚽🏑🏀🏐🏏
Jarryd, Harry & Ollie
**unfortunately, you can only save Lockeroom to iOS devices using Safari. Some people on the internet have speculated this is part of an ongoing ‘arms race’ with Google. And of course, the internet speaks only Truth.