If you’ve been using Lockeroom for a while, you’ve probably noticed some changes recently — specifically, the addition of 2 new sections, Details & Stats.
We wrote a bit about the Details section in our last post (read it here), which makes sending match info to your team really quick and effortless🏃. This is possible because all the info which is the same every week is added up front when you create your team in Lockeroom 😅. So details such as who is in your squad, or what colours your team wears, are already in there for you.
You might have already discovered how to do this, but just case you aren’t sure, we’ve broken it out below into a few short, easy steps 🕹.
When you create your Lockeroom account, your team won’t have any players in it 😢. Fortunately, adding all of your players should take roughly… 94 seconds.
- After you login, you’ll land on the Dashboard screen. Below your Recent Matches, tap the button labelled View Squad.
- The next screen is the Players screen. This is where your entire squad is listed. Any players you have created can be edited or archived from here.
- At the bottom of the Players screen, you can find the Add a Player tool. Just enter the name of the Player e.g. “Batman 🦇”), then tap on Add Player. They’ll instantly appear in the list above, in alphabetical order.
- Rinse and repeat 🙂
Adding Kit is as straight-forward as adding Players:
- Start from the Dashboard screen again. Below your Recent Matches, underneath the View Squad button, is another button that says Manage Kit. Tap it.
- The next screen is the Kit screen. This is where every type of kit you have created is listed. Any existing Kit can be edited or archived from here.
- At the bottom of the Kit screen, you can find the Add Kit tool. Just enter what you want the Kit to be called (e.g. “Blue Shorts 💙”), then tap on Add Kit. It will immediately appear in the list above.
- Add all your kit possibilities 🙂
Although we know 99% of your Players and Kit won’t need changing for the rest of the season, there is always that 1% which needs tidying up. All of your Players and Kit can be easily adjusted by tapping the icon on the right side of any Player or Kit:
Lockeroom is free to use
Want to try it out? Head to getlockeroom.co to create your team— it’s currently free to use 🙂
Jarryd, Harry & Ollie