we got 2 core lessons last week, is all about product.
lesson 1, mixing UX, product development and data.
when we are evaluating our product, few questions you should ask,
- what key metrics you looking at ? (screen click rate retention rate vs churn rate)
- what make you think you need a new release on app version ?
- any A/B testing you do ?
- see the google play review of competitors
- how to gain back churn client
- how to avoid create a function that people don’t need (example black Friday)
- how to select audience group ?
and to focus on first time experience, understand what you do in within one minute
also, don’t look at all data ! — first time > bounce rate and retention rate
for UX part, you have to manage expectations of users — focus on the authority of users not direct them.
for exsample, PerceivedValue
Lesson 3 — software development and MVP
- to eliminate knowledge 落差 > visualize it
- userstory > to be precise about 使用者情況
- Think big
- Execute small
- Definition clear
- Small sample
hybrid vs native
when use hybrid and when should we should native ?