Note that the Gitcoin grant will only be for a portion of the funding and we will rely on larger organizations and others to contribute.
- What is the total amount necessary to fund the audit?
- What organizations and others are you relying on?
The timeline for the audit is currently unknown until the audit is funded and technical details of the audit are finalized with the auditor.
- How can you get funding for a grant that you don’t know how long will take?
2. What defines success for the audit?
3. Assume the audit completes successfully (or the proper changes are made in order to make it successful), will the CoreDevs move forward with ProgPoW?