Mango Cod Fish
Ingredients: Olive oil, Shallot, Garlic, 2 Ripe Mango, 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, 1 Red Bell Pepper, White Wine, Bayleaf, 2 Star Anise(Ba Jiao), Pear, Vinegar, 200ml Water, 1 Slice of Cod Fish, Salt, Pepper
1. Heat the oil in the pan, saute the shallot and garlic until fragrant.
2. Add the mango, bell peppers, white wine, bayleaf, star anise, pear, vinegar and some water and stir it.
3. Heat the oil in the pan, fried the cod fish, turn over to fry the other side, sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper for seasoning. After finish put in a plate and set aside.
4. Take out the star anise from the mixture, then pour the mixture into a mixer to blend, and filter the sauce.
5. Pour the sauce on the fish and serve hot.