Well, what do you call a player running with the ball at his feet?
Joreen Belocura

You call it dribbling. It’s a soccer term.

Off the dribble very much is not soccer phraseology. Literally never heard it applied to soccer, probably because it instinctually sounds wrong.

Like what you read? Give Michael Jenkins a round of applause.

From a quick cheer to a standing ovation, clap to show how much you enjoyed this story.