Whatever the opposite of inspiration is, I have it right now.
My only freelance-y thoughts today:
- how do remote freelancers do good work when long-distance communication is still less clear than face-to-face?
- exactly how much back-and-forth around one feature can a web development project take before it gently collapses?
- working with/near other developers is the best thing ever
- aggressive refactoring is the second best thing ever
- I cannot remember why I thought writing every day would be a good idea
- oh, it’s because of #ShowYourWork
- so excited for holiday projects!
If you’re a freelancer and you have a spare moment, write a response to let me know what you’re doing & thinking today. 👍